|(Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)|
One of the first questions people often ask me is how they can uncover their passion. That's an easy answer, but often people miss what really gets them fired up because they don't realize passion often exists in the things that come so easily and naturally. We have a tendency to miss our passion because it flows so effortlessly in the things we enjoy the most.
But if you are looking for what will help you claim your flame.
Here are 25 places to search for your passion:
|The PASSION OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER : (Photo credit: UggBoy♥UggGirl [ PHOTO // WORLD // TRAVEL ])|
1. What do people seek your advice about?
2. What types of hobbies do you really enjoy?
3. What would you do whether you got paid for doing it or not?
4. What do people say you are really good at doing?
5. What can you re-invent, re-purpose, remodel or repair?
6. What do you think you have a knack for doing?
|Sewing 01 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|BERLIN - DECEMBER 11: A Getty Images via @daylife)|
7. Are you known for a signature dish?
8.What do you often daydream about doing?
9.Who holds your dream job?
10. What can you teach or have you taught others to do?
11. What issues are you relentless about advocating?
12. If money were no object how would you spend your time?
|MONACO - JUNE (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)|
14. What are you always wanting to learn more about?
15. What skills come easily to you?
16. What causes are you passionate about?
17. What did you always want to be when you were younger?
!8. What did or would you put on your bucket list?
19. What do you love to collect?
20. What activities make you feel very contented?
21. What would people say is your claim to fame?
22. What types of physical activity do you really enjoy even if you are just a spectator?
23. What places do you always visit?
24. What do you roll up your sleeves and do when it needs done?
25. What do you spend your "free" time doing?
|A Game of Chess (Photo credit: EricMagnuson)|
While there is no need to take a passion and make it a career, some people have developed booming businesses from a single recipe, photographs taken at a family event, a few verses on a note, a shoulder for someone in need, a concern that moved their heart or a piece of furniture they restored to look new.
Whatever your answer to the questions, I hope it helps you find the match that sparks your interest and lights your fire.
Everyone has a passion for something. Were you able to discover yours?